We are currently working with a regional accountancy practice in Leeds that are keen to strengthen their Tax team by recruiting a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager. You will be joining an established team and will take responsibility for a growing portfolio of clients.
- You will be responsible for the compliance aspects of the tax work, including review of tax returns and computations.
- Working closely with Senior Management, you will also be involved in tax planning and general Tax advisory work.
- The role provides a variety of work as the corporate client portfolio is varied and includes OMB’s, SME’s and groups (including international groups)
- As you progress within the role you will also be given the option to take on more responsibility of developing more junior team members through on the job training, coaching and development.
- Applicants must be CTA or ACA qualified with relevant experience
- The ideal candidate must have strong technical skills and experience, and have a detailed knowledge of corporate taxation issues.
- You must have confidence in dealing with partners and clients of all levels, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The ideal candidate will be committed to a career in tax and will have relevant strong experience in a general practice accountancy role.
- Experience of organising the delivery of tax work, problem solving and the ability to use their own initiative is essential
This is a great firm that are always on the lookout for partners of the future. They take personal and career development very seriously and work with all their employees to ensure they are happy in their roles and are on track to success with future aspirations.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.