Levitate Recruitment are currently assisting the Tax Partners at a Top 10 Accountancy Practice in Liverpool to find them an Assistant Manager. The tax team has secured a significant volume of new clients and require a Tax Assistant Manager to take on their own portfolio of predominantly advisory focussed work.
- Provide a professional tax service to a portfolio of OMBs.
- Oversee 2 less experienced members of the tax team; delegate and review work undertaken; provide office based and on the job support.
- Manage the annual compliance cycle.
- Prepare relevant letters and reports.
- Maintain regular contact with clients and maximise opportunities to offer advisory services.
- Assist the Partners and Senior Management Team with business development and marketing events.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to offer other services to your clients.
As well as offering highly competitive salaries, this company has one of the best flexible benefits packages in the industry. As well as being fairly rewarded you will also have the opportunity to develop your career in a meritocratic culture.
- CTA qualified.
- Minimum of 3 years’ tax experience in a similar size practice.
- Experience of supervising less experienced members.
- You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.