Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a national accountancy firm that are keen to strengthen their Corporate Tax team in London by recruiting an experienced Corporate Tax assistant manager. You will work within a large tax team of 70 people that offers a wide range of compliance and advisory services to clients that are part of the companies London audit group, business advisory and private wealth and estates.
- Responsible for managing a select portfolio of clients that will include, OMB’s, SME’s, groups (including international groups), some LLPs and some not-for-profit organisations
- Reviewing and preparing corporation tax returns and computations
- Providing tax advice to clients and having involvement with tax planning and projects
- Reviewing and supervising the day-to-day work of the junior Corporate Tax staff
- ATT and also be CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified
- Relevant experience in a an accountancy firm at Assistant Manager level as you will be managing your own portfolio and reviewing junior team members work
- Exposure to a good range of clients in both size and sector.
- An outgoing, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- High level of motivation, ability and commitment, with the flexibility to work within a small office and a larger firm