We are currently searching for experienced corporate tax professionals to join an International firm of accountants in Preston. The firm can offer an excellent client portfolio and the opportunity for you progress your career in a structured and rewarding environment.
- Work closely with a dedicated client portfolio, ensuring optimum service levels at all time.
- Plan all assignemnets effectiveley ensuring they are in line wit firm wide procedures and practices.
- Provide a professional business and corporation tax compliance service for business and corporate clients.
- Advise clients on payment of tax liabilities and preparation and submission of corporation tax returns
- Manage enquiries raised by the HM Revenue & Customs.
- Work closely with other departments and assist with planning and advisory work.
- Manage more junior staff members ensuring that they are fully briefed on projects.
- CTA preferred but will consider ACA, ACCA or ATT qualified
- Work experience within an Accountancy Practice, with some recent experience in Corporate Tax
- Experience of a client or customer facing environment
- Proven experience in client handling and managing a busy portfolio.
Please contact the Levitate team or apply today