Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a leading Accountancy Practice who currently require a Corporate Tax Consultant to be based in their Oxford office. This practice is interested in meeting with experienced tax professionals who are keen to progress their career in an expanding Practice.
- Support the Tax Partners in managing a developing portfolio predominantly OMB clients.
- Prepare and review corporate tax returns and computations.
- Deal with all compliance aspects of the work.
- Provide relevant tax advice to your portfolio of clients.
- Assist your clients with tax planning.
- Oversee a team of more junior members.
- Provide supervision, support and training to your team.
The tax team in Oxford is expected to continue its rapid growth over the next 12-18 months. It is anticipated that this role will progress into a more Senior position dependent upon the individual’s success in the position.
- Ideally AAT and/or CTA qualified.
- ACA/ACCA qualified would be advantageous but not a necessity.
- Minimum of 12 months in managing your own client portfolio.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.