Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit for a Corporate Tax director to join a leading International accountancy firm in Cambridge. The successful tax director will join an experienced team and you will be tasked with supporting the development of practice across the Eastern Region.
As part of the firms long term succession plans, there will be an opportunity for the right person to push through to partnership.
You will work with a wide range of clients, covering owner managed businesses, international groups, PE backed portfolio investments and listed companies. Work will include a full range of tax advice and support including advising on corporate restructuring and international expansion including acquisitions as well as providing general tax support as required.
The central tax team has seen double digit revenue growth year on year, this twinned with the opportunities created by an award winning advisory team, engaged audit team and strong local profile in the market, mean this is a fantastic role with great development potential for a driven and ambitious person looking for an exciting opportunity.
- Developing key internal and external networks to attract new work from existing clients.
- Enhance your own personal brand, along with the firms external profile to generate new clients
- Develop trusted relationships with existing clients and advise these clients in connection with their tax affairs
- Be instrumental in assisting junior members of the team to develop their advisory skills
- Working strategically with the corporate tax partner and other tax directors in the Eastern half of the central region.
- Lead complex technical assignments
- Provide an efficient, client focussed and proactive service to meet the needs of clients
- Strong technical corporate tax expertise to include both compliance and advisory experience
- A track record of delivering innovative solutions, a strong commercial / business focus and excellent client handling skills together with the ability to lead and develop a team
- ACA qualified, CTA qualified (or experience to demonstrate these)
- Capable of working independently at director level and demonstrates leadership ability and management experience