Levitate Recruitment have been instructed by a large international accountancy practice to seek out experienced Corporate tax professionals to join their team in Sydney at both Manager & Senior Manager level. You will have the opportunity to apply your experience and expertise in both formal and informal client engagements from across a variety of industries.
This opportunity will allow you to join a supportive and highly regarded team of experts who will empower you to gain a wide range of exposure including:
- Managing overall client engagement including client relationship, tax compliance and tax technical advice/ advisory
- Supporting continuous improvement initiatives in tax compliance and process based activities
- Building client relationships and identifying growth opportunities in our clients
- Involvement in business development opportunities
- Coaching, supporting and inspiring junior team members
- Assisting in delivery of technical training to the team
You’ll be agile, responsive and most importantly you will bring the right attitude to continue learning. Your passion for understanding your clients’ businesses will see you go beyond addressing technical issues to developing actionable growth recommendations.
- Minimum 5 + years corporate tax and advisory experience ideally in a public practice environment
- CA/CPA or CTA qualification required
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including training, coaching, and mentoring, coupled with excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Proactive approach to client relationships and cross selling of services
- Financial services tax experiences would be highly regarded