An opportunity has arisen to join one of Liverpool’s most well respected regional Accountancy Practices as a Corporate Tax Manager. They offer excellent benefits commensurate with a firm of their stature.
The Corporate Tax portfolio consists of a range of owner-managed businesses, corporate groups and professional partnerships. Our clients operate across a wide range of industries and in terms of size range from £10 to £40million turnover.
- Payment of Corporation Tax and Payment of (SA) Personal Tax
- Deal with HMRC penalty notices and appeals
- Carry out preparation and review of personal and corporate tax returns
- Manage P11d preparation and review
- Ensuring delivery of compliance returns, billing and WIP management, as well as advisory work for your own portfolio.
- Provide support to the Directors on various advisory projects, which can include planning for entrepreneurs, working with the Corporate Finance team on transactional tax projects (on acquisitions, disposals and restructuring, for instance) and group reorganisations.
You will need to have qualified in CTA/ATT and have strong accounting and tax skills stemming from a professional practice background.