Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager for an opportunity in Liverpool. Due to an internal promotion, this Top 10 Accountancy practice require a Corporate Tax Manager to lead their own team.
- As a Manager within the tax department, you will work closely with the Partners in devising and maintaining a structured program for the tax team to follow.
- You will manage an initial team of 5 and will control the workflow and provide technical assistance should any tax matters arise.
- With the firm keen to continue the growth of the tax team throughout 2021, you will assist the partners in the recruitment of additional team members and the training and development of those already in situ.
- There will also be the opportunity to shadow the partners in their business development activities.
This is an excellent opportunity for a tax professional looking to develop their career development under the wings of 3 highly experienced Tax Partners. The firm are looking for an individual who could ultimately progress to Senior Manager level within the next 18 months. The firm is committed to providing the successful candidate with all the support and training necessary to achieve this objective.
To be eligible for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA or CTA qualified.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years taxation experience in the UK.
- All firm backgrounds will be considered.
- You must have the right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.