A Corporate Tax Manager is required for this leading regional firm of accountants. They have a need for either a Manager or Senior Manager in their Corporate Tax team due to an influx of new work.
- Work closely with the lead Tax Partner and manage your own team.
- You will manage a varied portfolio of tax clients.
- Maintain close contact with the client and liaising back to the partner.
- Assess corporation tax computations and returns and confirm that there are no outstanding technical issues.
- Ensuring compliance issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Undertake Tax Advisory projects.
- Liaise with internal departments as and when appropriate.
- Delegate and review work to your team.
This practice is looking for their partners of the future and will put a structured plan in place for the selected individual to maximise their potential.
- CTA Qualified
- Ideally ACA/ACCA qualified
- Minimum of 12 months in a Corporate Tax Manager position or at least 3 years at Manager level to be considered for the role at Senior Manager level.