Levitate Recruitment are currently seeking qualified corporate tax professionals to work for a Big 4 firm in Central Manchester. Upon joining the firm you will work with a wide range of clients from multinationals to smaller mid-tier clients across a wide range of industry sectors (including regulated ones such as Financial Services clients) The firm can offer excellent progression opportunities and will provide regular training and tax updates to ensure you constantly develop as a tax professional
- Undertake the preparation and completion of a wide range of corporation tax computations.
- Review work of smaller computations and assist clients with queries directly.
- Liaise with Data Management team to enable collection and analysis of tax data.
- Deal with client queries in relation to data requests during Data Exchange by exception /as escalated. Including preparation/review of follow up queries and correspondence with appropriate internal and external parties.
- Prepare corporation tax accounting disclosure, tax payment advice calculations, computations and returns using firm standard software for internal review by manager/senior manager.
- You will be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own work load and assist in the development of other staff as required.
- Draft budget preparation and negotiate for new/repeat work based on standard pricing structures and historical actual costs / work performed.
- Budget and activity monitoring in line with the firm’s financial performance and risk management requirements
- Ideally a corporate tax specialist but will remain open to those that are keen to specialise.
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CTA or a finalist, looking to continually develop your technical skills.
- You must have gained at least some experience of UK corporate tax experience although the firm is open to people who are currently be in a general practice role.