After a successful period of attracting new clients, this regional accountancy practice requires a qualified Corporate Tax Senior. This practice has an excellent reputation across the North West for their dedicated approach to their clients.
- Reporting into a Senior Manager, you will oversee diverse client portfolio.
- Prepare corporation tax computations.
- Liaising with the client and management in resolving any issues.
- Deal with all relevant tax correspondence.
- Delegate and review work of corporate tax junior.
- Liaising with internal departments where necessary.
- Additional tasks as directed by senior management.
Regularly nominated for ‘best’ employer awards this practice actively promotes a good work/life balance in comparison to their competitors.
- At least 3 years’ experience of preparing corporate tax computations.
- ACA/ACCA or ATT qualified.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.