A Corporate Tax Senior is required in the Leeds office of a growing Accountancy Practice. The partners continue to have success in attracting a range of new clients to their firm and are looking for experienced Corporate Tax professionals to join the firm.
- Work alongside the tax partners.
- Manage a wide portfolio of clients across a mix of industry sectors.
- Assist the practice in developing junior employees’ through supervision, delegation and technical support.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- You will be given the opportunity to participate in Advisory projects when the need arises.
This is an ideal role for an experienced Corporate Tax Senior looking to enhance their development alongside some the region’s leading Tax professionals.
- Ideally ATT Qualified, CTA Qualified would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 2 years corporate tax experience.
- Our client is unable to provide sponsorship to work in the UK.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.