Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Corporate Tax Senior Manager for the Home Counties office of a Leading Accountancy practice. The role is ideal for a Corporate Tax Manager seeking their next step or an existing Senior Manager looking to work for a leading practice in the profession.
- Working alongside the Partners, you will take control of planning the teams workload and assignments.
- You will oversee a varied portfolio of clients, that will include; Partnerships, OMBs, UK Subsidiaries and private clients.
- You will work with your clients to identify tax planning opportunities.
- Provide a range of tax advisory services.
- Maintain ongoing client relationships.
- Undertake business development activities to promote the firm and its services.
- Provide ongoing support and development to your team.
This is an exciting time to join a practice that is growing and developing its tax offering as the go to tax advisor in the area. As a growing office, there is the realistic opportunity to progress further with this practice.
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of UK Corporate Tax.
- Large corporate tax and/or international tax experience.
- Experience of managing and developing less experienced team members.
- Proven experience of business development.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.