A Senior Manager opportunity has opened up for a Corporate Tax professional in the Manchester office of this Big 4 practice. This role is ideal for a Corporate Tax Manager seeking their next step or an existing Senior Manager looking to work for a leading practice in the industry.
You will head up your own team which will oversee a portfolio of work across the North West and Yorkshire.
- Provide a range of tax advisory services.
- Liaise with internal departments and other offices (UK and International), to utilise the firms’ specialists on engagements.
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships.
- Undertake business development activities to promote the firm and its services.
- Provide ongoing support and development to your team.
This is an exciting time to join a practice that is growing and developing its tax offering to stand out as the go to in the market.
- CTA and/or ACA/ACCA qualified.
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience of UK Corporate Tax.
- Large corporate tax and/or international tax experience.
- Experience of managing and developing less experienced team members.
- Proven experience of business development.