Working closely with 2 partners you will be responsible for delivering Corporate Tax services to a wide range of both large and medium sized corporate clients based in and around London. You will be responsible for your own portfolio but will also work closely with other service lines providing the following tax services:
- Complex compliance
- M&A – due diligence, structuring, refinancing
- Bespoke tax planning and consulting
- Exit planning and succession planning
- Share schemes
- EIS and SEIS
- Inward investment
- International structuring
- HMRC enquiries and investigations
- Undertake complex compliance work and oversee compliance work dealt with by more junior team members
- Supervise the existing Corporate Tax Manager and Seniors
- Provide technical advice to the audit department and provide technical back up to the Corporate Tax Partners
- Assist in Corporate transactions (purchases/sales) i.e. clearances, due diligence, review of Sale & Purchase Agreements/Tax Deeds
- Provide advice on more complex areas of Corporate Tax i.e. Transfer Pricing, Loan Relationships and FOREX etc.
- Assist the Corporate Tax Partners with advisory and consulting projects as required
- CTA, ACA or ACCA Qualified
- At least 5 years’ experience providing corporate tax services within an accountancy practice environment.
- Be an experienced manager looking to move into a senior manager role or already operating at senior manager level.
- Commercially minded with a proven track record of dealing with entrepreneurial clients. Y
- An ability to deal with a broad range of tax issues and to devise creative solutions that work on both a tax and commercial level