We are currently recruiting for an Employment Tax Assistant Manager to join an International accountancy practice in Central London.
The main focus of the role is to assist clients in identifying any employment tax risks within their business
- Delivering a first–class advisory services and strengthening client relationships
- Providing general employment tax compliance advice
- Managing projects and multiple assignments (including KYC, SAO and tax risk)
- Coaching and developing junior members of staff
- Working closely with the senior management team to identify areas to grow the business
- Ensuring consistent and exceptional technical delivery of projects
- Must have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients with quality services.
- Ideally you’ll have achieved your ATT/CTA qualifications and have worked within a professional services/ in-house environment for 4+ years.
- You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions.
- You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues.