Levitate Recruitment are currently working with an established insolvency specialist in Sheffield who have a need for an ERA insolvency Administrator.
- You will provide support and assistance to Insolvency Practitioners and Case Administrators within the Insolvency Department with all employee-related matters.
- You will answer any employee queries and support Case managers with the provision of employment-related calculations for their reports.
- Collate Employee Data from company records to ensure that employee claims can be accurately processed for payment.
- Complete the RP14 / RP14a and submit to the Redundancy Payment Service.
- Issue your redundancy letters when required.
- Process the RP1 claims from the redundant employees.
- On-site surgeries and/or telephone assistance for the redundant employees.
- Complete forms relating to Jobseekers Allowance, reference requests, redundancy mortgage protection, HM Revenue & Customs for SSP/SMP.
- Liaise with the Redundancy Payments Service for any queries.
- Prepare your employee-related figures for the Statement of Affairs and TUPE situations.
- Calculate employee preferential and unsecured claims for dividends. Ensure the proof of debt from the Redundancy Payments Service is correct.
- Submission of RTi returns following dividends.
- Pension Brief reports.
- Submission of Section 120 and S22 Notices.
- Completion of RP15/RP15a forms.
- Winding up pension schemes.
- Pension DD
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in an ERA Insolvency role
- Knowledge of insolvency legislation and general awareness of other formal insolvency procedures and legislation, including the most recent changes.
- Level headed and able to work in a pressured environment.
- Understands and manages risk within potential and current cases.
- Maintains & promote high professional standards of conduct.
- Proficient in computer skills and have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems and IPS.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.