Levitate Recruitment have had an outstanding 2017 and we are now keen to strengthen our team further and offer experienced recruiters the chance to become part of our ongoing success. Applicants must have previous recruitment experience and whilst it would be an advantage to have exposure within Accountancy & Finance or within a professional services sector, we will remain open to consultants that are keen to develop in a candidate led market.
We operate in market that is very job rich so most of your time will be spent developing relationships with potential candidates.
Why Levitate Recruitment
- We are a market leader across the UK and overseas in Accountancy recruitment.
- We have rapid expansion plans that can offer fast track career opportunities through to management and director level.
- You will work closely with the company Directors who are very active recruiters and well regarded within the UK and International accountancy market.
- You will be working in a competitive and dynamic environment with an amazing opportunity to earn money due to our uncapped commission structure.
- Access to a database of over 30,000 relevant candidates and clients and we will provide you with all of the tools required to be an authority within the accountancy recruitment market.
- Quarterly appraisals and salary reviews
- The opportunity to join the management team and build a team around you.
- Uncapped commission offering outstanding earning potential
- Quarterly company days out – All paid for by the business
- Mobile Telephone
- 25 Days holiday + Public Holidays
- Flexible benefits
- We are seeking experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our experienced team in Manchester City Centre (Spinningfields).
- As an experienced consultant you will work closely with the Directors on a daily basis and you will emerge yourself within the public practice accountancy and advisory market.
- As our clients are professional service firms, you will always be working with professionally minded individuals and be expected to provide a consultative approach to their future endeavours.
- We work across the UK and overseas and can therefore provide you with the opportunity to develop across multiple geographic locations and accountancy sectors: Sector specialisms include:
- External Audit
- Corporate Finance & Transaction services
- Tax – All Areas
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Forensic Accounting
- General accounting & Business Service
This role would suit someone with:
- At least 12 months’ experience in recruitment
- An ability to think on your feet and be creative.
- A consultative sales approach.
- An ability to negotiate and influence decision makers.
- An ability to build long standing relationships.
- The right mind-set- honest and flexible with the determination to succeed.
- The character to thrive under pressure and work well to financial targets.
- Excellent communication and team working skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- A dynamic, self-confident and motivated outlook.
- The ability to prioritise.
- The desire to work in a highly pressurised yet fun environment.
The drive to work within an environment with uncapped earning potential.
If you are interested in the above opportunity please contact the Manchester office or please apply today