A unique opportunity has opened up in the Cayman Islands with a leading specialist. Due to their successful business development team, an influx of new cases has resulted in the need to bring in an experienced Forensic Accountant.
This firm have a plan in place for the role to progress into a managerial position within the next 12 months.
- Undertake internal and external investigations.
- Focusing on a range of financial crimes, such as; anti-money laundering, embezzlement, fraud and anti-bribery and corruption.
- Clients will cover a wide range of industry sectors.
- Assist the restructuring team where necessary.
- Play an active role in networking and business development.
This is an ideal opportunity to enhance you personal and professional development with a specialist firm that is growing across the globe.
- Minimum of 3 years forensic accounting experience.
- Experience working within a global consulting firm.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.