Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a growing Restructuring & Advisory Specialist who are looking for a Forensics Assistant Manager or Manager in their London office.
- Work closely with the Forensics Partner.
- Carry out the quantification of claims on behalf of Insurers, Loss Adjusters, Lawyers and others.
- Analyse data and financial / non-financial information and apply a forensic approach to the work.
- Prepare clear, concise reports.
- Provide the highest level of client service.
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Some assignments will include local and world-wide travel.
- Assist the partner in developing the Forensics offer of the firm.
This is an opportunity to work along some of the leading professionals within the Forensic Accounting field whilst helping them shape their London offering.
- ACA/ACCA with 2 years post qualified experience.
- You will have a minimum of 3 years working in an Audit & Accounts based role.
- Prior forensics experience is highly advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.