Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Advisory Specialist in Sydney. They are looking for a Forensics Manager or Forensics Senior Manager to join their expanding team.
- Work closely with the Forensics Partner.
- Leading sections of large engagements and running smaller engagements
- Managing interactions with clients
- Drafting expert reports
- Financial and statistical analysis, and directing and reviewing the analysis of junior members of staff
- Performing business valuations, including use of relevant software tools for research and analyzing data
- Communicate results and work product as appropriate to Partner and clients
- Managing junior members of staff
- Performing business development activities and attending networking events
This is an opportunity to work along some of the leading professionals within the Forensic Accounting field. You will have opportunity to work on Australia wide assignments as well as some overseas cases.
- CA/ACA/ACCA/ or equivalent qualified.
- At least 9 years forensic accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience in Forensic Accounting and Valuations and proven track record in disputes
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.