Our client is a prestigious international Accountancy firm. Their forensic accounting team in London is well renowned for working on some of the largest forensic investigations in the UK and is growing from strength to strength as they receive further demand for their specialist services. As a result of this they are now recruiting for a Senior Manager and Manager to join their team. The group’s services are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, fraud and other financial investigations, non-financial investigations, construction claims and contract reviews.
This is a key management role where you will oversee experienced teams and gain further exposure to high profile and complex assignments across the UK and oversees. At any one time you will be expected to manage multiple projects and delegate work effectively to your team.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead and motivate multiple teams to deliver forensic and investigative services.
- Ensure all client expectations are met providing regular feedback to them and the directors or partners you report into.
- Work across multiple sectors and locations with different International reporting requirements.
- Support further development of the business by building relationships with outside parties.
- Responsible for your own teams finances ensuring that all data is recorded and work is delivered to strict budgets.
Suitable applicants will have all or most of the following attributes:
- Excellent Forensic investigative skills with at least 3-5 years of financial or non-financial investigative work – logical, analytical, articulate, confident and professional,
- Evidence that you work well in a team environment when with client staff and colleagues of all grades and backgrounds.
- A proven track record of providing exceptional service and establishing and maintaining strong relationships at a senior level.
- An appropriate accounting qualification
- Offer a flexible and accurate approach
- Willing to travel regularly to client premises both in the UK and overseas.
- Experienced in managing and delivering business presentations while empathising with clients during difficult times.
- Able to prepare concise and engaging reports, delivering messages with impact.
- A self starter – an ability to think on ones feet and deal calmly with unexpected challenges is an advantage.
Additional attributes such as foreign language capability and regulatory or specific industry experience (eg pharmaceutical) are also seen as very valuable.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team.
Due to high levels of applications we will only be able to respond to those candidates that fulfill the brief and are a UK resident or have the correct documents to work in the UK/EU