Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a leading advisory specialist who are looking to add a Forensic Director to their growing Forensic team.
Working alongside the existing Director, you will take responsibility for the growth and development of the firm’s Forensic offering.
- To focus and grow profitable revenue for the Division from both existing clients and also an external client base.
- To manage and develop a team to better meet client expectations and to contribute to sales and profit growth through the appropriate use of resources
- To focus on the development of the technical capability of the Team to better meet client needs, support business development activities and to contribute to sales and profit growth
- Deliver on the agreed business plan, setting out clear objectives and targets to ensure the team is effectively utilised and the strategy is delivered
- Develop and strengthen both internal and external client relationships to maximise revenue and margins as well as managing costs responsibly
- A senior forensic accountant with significant experience of managing multiple complex investigative projects
- Has in-depth knowledge of the sector – proactively strengthening knowledge in new trends and risks
- Proven record of growing, leading and motivating a team to deliver forensic and investigative services
- Proven track record of providing exceptional service and establishing and maintaining strong relationships at a senior level
- Track record of innovation and continuous improvement
- Embrace service excellence and apply this consistently to your role
- Experience of leading people development, supporting the skills and knowledge progression of junior members of the team through coaching, supervision and feedback
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.