Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Forensic Supervisor for a Forensic Specialist in their London office.
- Work closely with the Forensic Directors and take responsibility for managing a portfolio of mainly business interruption insurance claims.
- Prepare clear, concise reports.
- Provide the highest level of client service.
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with current and potential clients.
- Some assignments will include local and worldwide travel.
- Oversee, develop and train less experienced members of the team.
- Assist the partner in developing the Forensics offer of the firm by contributing towards marketing and business development initiatives
This is an opportunity to join a leading Forensic Specialist at a pivotal point in their growth.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified.
- At least 5 years forensic accounting experience with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.