An influx of new cases over the last 18 months have resulted number of internal promotions. As such this Insolvency practice are seeking an additional Corporate Insolvency Administrator to join their Derbyshire office.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Cases will mainly include Liquidations. There will be some Administration and Bankruptcy cases.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to develop your career working directly under the Insolvency Partners.
- Minimum of 12 months experience working within Corporate Insolvency.
- Desire to study for future insolvency qualifications.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.