We are currently recruiting for an insolvency administrator to join one of the UKs leading insolvency & advisory practices in Hull. The firm have seen a huge increase in new business and require an insolvency administrator to assist them in managing cases through to closure.
The team deal with administrations, receiverships, liquidations, and trading IVAs
- Set up manage and close cases on IPS ensure all details are regularly updated and are correct.
- Attend clients site when required
- Carry out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
- Draft initial letters, reports and correspondence to all stakeholders, agents etc. before sending to senior staff for review.
- Continually liaise with manager/director on the progress of the case and speaking with them if problems/issues arise.
- Keep IPS up to date, in particular diary lines, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Help junior staff check, make corrections and oversee their work before management approval.
- Assist with the raising of bills at the appropriate time.
- Draft annual/final reports and proposals and prepare all appendices including proxy forms, notices, authority to chair and time cost analysis.
- Deal with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases i.e. tax issues, collecting book debts, paying agents’ invoices, creditor queries
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge within a similar professional services environment is required.
- Able to work flexibly, and to prioritise assignments and projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- An interest and experience in business development and marketing
- Team orientated and a desire to work in a professional environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and IPS
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please apply today or contact the Levitate Recruitment team.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Kevin Elvin at the Levitate Offices.