Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Senior Insolvency Administrator opportunity to join one of the UKs leading insolvency practices. The firm have seen a huge increase in new business and require an experienced Insolvency Administrator to assist them in managing cases through to closure.
- Manage a portfolio of administrations, receiverships, liquidations, and trading IVAs.
- Set up manage and close cases on IPS ensure all details are regularly updated and are correct.
- Attend client sites when required
- Carry out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
- Draft initial letters, reports and correspondence to all stakeholders, agents etc. before sending to senior staff for review.
- Continually liaise with manager/director on the progress of the case and speaking with them if problems/issues arise.
- Keep IPS up to date ensuring deadlines are met.
- Help junior staff check, make corrections and oversee their work before management approval.
- Assist with the raising of bills at the appropriate time.
- Draft annual/final reports and proposals and prepare all appendices including proxy forms, notices, authority to chair and time cost analysis.
- Deal with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases i.e. tax issues, collecting book debts, paying agents’ invoices, creditor queries
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge within a similar professional services environment is required.
- Able to work flexibly, and to prioritise assignments and projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- An interest and experience in business development and marketing
- Team orientated and a desire to work in a professional environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and IPS
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.