Due to an influx of new work, Levitate Recruitment are currently being commissioned to talk with Insolvency administrators with 3-6 years experience of managing Corporate Insolvency cases.
In this role you will take ownership of own caseload of Administrations, Liquidations and Voluntary Arrangements from inception through to closure.
Within this role you will;
- Liaise with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaise with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Respond promptly to formal communications
- Attend meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Prepare statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitor job WIP and costs to budget
- Allocate costs where appropriate
- Identify risks and bring them to the attention of management
You will also be encouraged to take an active role in networking the firms services.
Our client has advised that the ideal candidate will have 3-6 years experience. Previous experience of working on Administrations and Liquidations is essential and the CPI qualification would be an advantage.