The insolvency buoyant is booming at present and Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of an Insolvency Specialist who are experiencing rapid growth. Our client is currently recruiting for an Insolvency Administrator in their Bristol office.
- Working alongside a dedicated manager you will have your own portfolio of insolvency cases which you will manage from inception through to closure.
- Case types will include;
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Members Voluntary Liquidations
- Where appropriate you will take responsibility for a junior member of the team; delegating and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
With further growth forcast, this firm are looking to bring Administrators up to speed as soon as possible for future promotion as the company grows.
- A minimum of 2 years experience working on corprate insolvency cases.
- Prior experience of Administrations is advantageous but not a neccesity.
- Right to work in the UK without sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.