In line with their growth plans, this specialist insolvency firm require an Insolvency Administrator to join their team in Liverpool
- Reporting into a manager you will take responsibility for own portfolio of insolvency cases.
- Case types will include; Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation, Members Voluntary Liquidations and some personal insolvency cases.
- You manage your cases from inception through to closure.
- You will take responsibility for a junior member of the team; delegating and reviewing their work.
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
This firm will map out a progression route for the right individual and will provide training and qualification support.
- 3 years’ experience in a corporate insolvency role.
- Desire to sit insolvency qualifications.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.