We are currently recruiting for an insolvency administrator and a senior insolvency administrator to join one of the UKs leading insolvency & advisory practices in Brentwood, Essex. The roles currently exist within a well-established team that has seen a significant increase in new cases.
The team deal with administrations, receiverships, liquidations, bankruptcies and restructuring/insolvency advice.
The purpose of the roles is to work with senior members of the department to achieve departmental strategic objectives and ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and control of a portfolio of corporate insolvency cases. The Senior administrator role will involve assisting in the development of more junior team members and taking leadership on some of the larger cases.
- Set up manage and close cases on IPS ensure all details are regularly updated and are correct.
- Attend clients site when required
- Carry out closure procedures including reviews, closure forms, final report, advertising etc.
- Draft initial letters, reports and correspondence to all stakeholders, agents etc. before sending to senior staff for review.
- Continually liaise with the manager/director on the progress of the case and speaking with them if problems/issues arise.
- Keep IPS up to date, in particular diary lines, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Help junior staff check, make corrections and oversee their work before management approval.
- Assist with the raising of bills at the appropriate time.
- Draft annual/final reports and proposals and prepare all appendices including proxy forms, notices, authority to chair and time cost analysis.
- Deal with all day-to-day issues on cases and aim to progress cases i.e. tax issues, collecting book debts, paying agents’ invoices, creditor queries
- Actively support business development and marketing initiatives for the recovery team.
- Make distributions (pay dividends) to creditors with approval from manager/director on quantum and whether to accept or reject the creditor claim.
- Carry out ad hoc assignments for senior department members.
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge within a similar professional services environment are required.
- Able to work flexibly, and to prioritise assignments and projects
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- An interest and experience in business development and marketing
- Team orientated and a desire to work in a professional environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Office and IPS
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.