We are looking to recruit an Insolvency Administrator to work for a growing boutique insolvency practice in Manchester. Working closely with the appointment taking Director, the successful candidate will have 2 years’ experience in corporate insolvency and ideally some experience in personal insolvency with strong interpersonal skills.
- Manage a caseload comprising mainly of CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations with some personal work
- Deal with cases from inception to closure
- Prepare progress reports and statutory documentation
- Work to statutory deadlines and manage case diaries
- Carry out basic cashiering tasks on the case
- Deal with queries on a day to day basis from various stakeholders via phone and email (shareholders, directors, creditors)
- Undertake statutory investigation work for submission of conduct reports
- Liaise with agents regarding asset realisation as required on case work
- Carry out work in compliance with SIPs and current legislative frameworks
- Make strategic decisions and document accordingly for review by the IP
- Attend and assist at meetings when required.
- Occasional attendance at marketing events when required.
- 2 years’ experience in corporate insolvency
- Experience in handling CVL’s essential
- Experience in personal insolvency desirable but not essential
- Organised and professional
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail in carrying out all tasks
- Ability to work independently and effectively as part of a team
- Strong written skills and numeracy
- Knowledge and experience of IPS case management software, and Microsoft office packages
- Committed to a career in insolvency
- Hard working, positive and diligent
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.