Corporate Insolvency Specialist is seeking an Insolvency Administrator in accordance with their strategic growth plan.
Reporting to a Manager you will manage circa 30 cases of various size and complexity. Cases will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
Main duties will involve:
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
From the outset you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. As you progress within the role your duties will become more delegation based, preparing you for a move into management.
You will need at least 3 years’ experience of corporate insolvency. Previous experience of working on Administrations and Liquidations is essential and the ACA/ACCA or CPI qualification would be an advantage.