Levitate Recruitment have been engaged to recruit for an Insolvency Administrator to join a specialist Insolvency & Restructuring firm in Central London. Joining as an Insolvency Administrator, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of insolvency cases and advisory projects. The firm will support further study and have great success stories of developing individuals that have pushed forward into more senior roles across the firm. You will be joining a well renowned firm that in recent years has grown to 8 offices across the South, Midlands and the North. Services include:
- Accelerated Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Finance
- Creditor Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Risk management & Investigation Services
- Manage own caseload of Administrations, Creditors Voluntary Liquidation and Members Voluntary Liquidations from start to finish.
- Act as main point of contact on your cases, ensuring that partners are kept abreast of any developments.
- Provide less experienced colleagues with ad hoc training.
- You will be given the opportunity to partake in the firm’s business development activities.
- Dependent upon workload, you will be given the opportunity to undertake some investigation work.
This firm take their employees development very seriously and promote a nurturing environment where hard work and ambition is rewarded.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of corporate insolvency cases.
- Ideally you will have experience of working for a national insolvency specialist or Top 20 Accountancy Practice but the firm will remain open to applications from all firms types.
- CPI or ICAEW Certificate in Insolvency qualified would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.