An exciting opportunity has arisen at this growing Accountancy Practice who are looking for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their London office. They are interested in speaking with those currently at Insolvency Assistant Manager level or those looking to progress from a Senior Insolvency Administrator position.
- Reporting to the IP, you will manage cases of various size and complexity which will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Liaise with Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Accountants, Solicitors and Agents both pre and post appointment.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Providing regular progress reports to the manager.
- Investigating Directors’ conduct.
- Preparation of documents for board, shareholder and creditors meetings and consent procedures.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings.
- Managing asset valuation and realisation.
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Attending clients’ site to secure the premises and/or assets where necessary.
- Report to IP on a regular basis on case progression and any compliance issues identified
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Training of and delegation to junior staff.
- Good working knowledge of IPS.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Closing cases including preparation of final reports and accounts and statutory filing with Registrar
- Opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities
This firms actively supports their staff in developing their business development skills and will give you the opportunity to attend networking and marketing events.
- At least 4 years’ experience of corporate insolvency within the UK.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.