An exciting opportunity has arisen at this growing Accountancy Practice who are looking for an Insolvency Assistant Manager to join their Edinburgh office.
- Reporting in a Manager.
- Oversee a portfolio of Administrations, CVLs and Receiverships.
- Ensure that each case is compliant.
- Undertake any final asset realisations.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Training of and delegation to junior staff.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career and achieve a good work life/balance.
- At least 4 years’ experience of corporate insolvency within the UK.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.