Significant new business acquisition over the last 6 months has resulted in this leading insolvency specialist requiring an insolvency assistant manager. This role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Insolvency administrator or existing Assistant Manager.
- Manage own caseload of mainly corporate insolvency cases, including; Administrations, CVLs, WUCs, CVAs and some BKYs.
- In addition to own caseload, you will oversee 2 Senior Insolvency Administrators.
- Be on site and support the continuation of trading where applicable.
- Prepare all relevant documentation for review by the partner.
- Liaise with external agencies.
- Take a leading role in the development of less experience members of the team.
This firm actively drive their employee’s professional development and will provide relevant internal and external training and qualifications.
- Minimum of 4 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Ideally CPI qualified.
- Accountancy are advantageous.