An Insolvency Assistant Manager or Manager is currently required for a leading Insolvency Specialist in Manchester. Our client is looking to arrange interviews over the next couple of weeks.
- Work directly under one of the firm’s Partners;
- Assist with the supervision of a team of 5.
- Working on a range of corporate insolvency cases, including:
- Administrations (including trading)
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- You will manage each case from the date of instruction to the date of case closure.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Take an active role in the firms marketing activities.
This opportunity will give you experience of working with some of the leading insolvency and restructuring experts in the country.
- At least 5 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of working on Trading Administrations is advantageous
- Experience of LPA Receiverships is advantageous
- Being CPI (or equivalent) qualified is advantageous but not required.
This role would be ideal for a Senior Insolvency Administrator looking to step up or an existing Insolvency Assistant Manager seeking a role within a dynamic business.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.