An Insolvency Assistant Manager is currently required for a leading Insolvency Specialist in Manchester. Our client is looking to arrange interviews over the next couple of weeks.
In this role, you will directly under one of the firm’s directors;
- Assist with the supervision of a team of 5.
- Working on a range of corporate insolvency cases, including:
- Administrations (including trading)
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Compulsory Liquidation
- Company Voluntary Arrangements
- You will manage each case from the date of instruction to the date of case closure.
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget.
- Take an active role in the firms marketing activities.
This opportunity will give you experience of working with some of the leading insolvency and restructuring experts in the country.
- At least 5 years’ corporate insolvency experience.
- Experience of working on Trading Administrations is advantageous
- Experience of working with a large restructuring specialist or Top 10/Big 4 accountancy practice.
- Being CPI (or equivalent) qualified is advantageous but not required.