We are currently working with a specialist insolvency practice in Glasgow that are experiencing high levels of growth due to new work acquisition. As part of their expansion strategy, they are developing their insolvency team further and would like to talk with experienced insolvency professionals regarding opportunities at the Insolvency Assistant Manager level. They would ideally like to speak with people that are already working as an Insolvency Assistant Manager but will also consider Senior Insolvency Administrators that are looking to make that next step. There is more than one role available and this is a fantastic firm to work for.
- Reporting to Manager and Partner level you will take the full day to day responsibility for your own and the teams’ portfolio of cases which will typically include a variation of Administrations (trading and pre-packs), Creditors’ Voluntary Liquidations, Members Voluntary Liquidations, Company Voluntary Arrangements and Bankruptcies.
- Supervising and mentoring a team of up to 6 staff
- Responsibility for the support, appraisal, development and motivation of staff
- Planning, delegating and supervising the team’s workload
- Training and development of the team
- Preparing statutory reports
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Preparing for and attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Dealing with creditor claims and queries
- Liaising with solicitors and agents
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Realisation of assets and subsequently making distributions to lenders and creditors
This firm will provide you with the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities by participating in and organising networking events, which will give you the opportunity to develop your own work providing network over time. Training programmes to progress you further within the company will also be available for the right individual.
- Suitable individuals for this role require a minimum of 5 years Corporate Recovery experience
- Ideally you will have worked at Assistant Manager level previously but experienced seniors should apply.
- Although not a necessity, a formal qualification such as CPI/JIEB/ACA or ACCA would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.