An exciting opportunity has arisen at this growing Insolvency Specialist who are looking for an Insolvency Assistant Manager or Insolvency Manager to join their London office. They are interested in speaking with those currently at Insolvency Assistant Manager level or those looking to progress from a Senior Insolvency Administrator position.
- Reporting to the IP, you will manage cases of various size and complexity which will include Administrations, CVLs, MVLs, CVAs and Bankruptcies.
- Caseload will include a number of cross-border matters.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Liaise with Directors, Shareholders, Creditors, Accountants, Solicitors and Agents both pre and post-appointment.
- Understanding key commercial aspects of the insolvent company’s business.
- Opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities
This firms actively support their staff in developing their business development skills and will give you the opportunity to attend networking and marketing events.
- At least 4 years’ experience of corporate insolvency within the UK.
- CPI Qualified would be advantageous.
- The right to work in the UK without the need for sponsorship.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.