Levitate Recruitment are currently working on behalf of a specialist Insolvency Practice in London who require an additional Insolvency Practitioner because of an increase in new work. They are looking for an IP to join the firm at Director level.
Reporting to the Senior Partner you will provide technical guidance to the team with their caseload, help develop the team and play an active role in the operational adaptations in the team as growth takes its course.
Your main duties will include:
- Taking appointments as a Licensed Insolvency Practitioner.
- Undertake a caseload of corporate insolvency cases.
- Leading a number of large cross-border assignments including London, Cayman, BVI, USA, Hong Kong and PRC jurisdictions.
- Direct input into the marketing activities and plans for the firm.
- Assist with the training and development of the team.
- Minimum of 10 years’ corporate insolvency exprience
- ACA/ACCA or JIEB qualified would be advantageous
- Track record of winning insolvency work
- Experience of cross-border insolvencies would be highly advantageous
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist. If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.