Due to an increase in new cases, this leading insolvency practice are seeking an additional Insolvency Investigator to assist them in managing a small team.
Managing your own portfolio of cases, you will;
- Work across a variety industry sectors.
- Manage multiple cases that require complex investigation for all areas of fraudulent trading both within the UK and in overseas territories.
- Supervise and develop less experienced members of the team.
- Play an active role in business development, sharing ideas and initiatives and participating in marketing initiatives.
This company is looking for the ‘right’ individual to join the team as they have a long term vision of developing and progressing the selected candidate into a more senior position over the next 18 months.
- Minimum of 3 years investigations experience.
- Experience of supervising less experienced colleagues.
- An accountancy or insolvency qualification would be highly advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.