Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Leading Debt Fund in Sydney. They are looking for an Investment Analyst, Manager or Senior Manager to join their expanding team. The role would suit those that have operated within Insolvency/Restructuring.
- Contributing to the initial transaction screening process
- Being actively involved in the investment process including cash flow analysis, collateral evaluation, due diligence, documentation and loan settlement
- Assist in the analysis and preparation of portfolio level reports
- Support investor-related tasks such as the preparation of marketing materials and presentations
- Monthly portfolio monitoring of loans including on-going credit analysis, reporting and follow-on credit activities
- Assist in gathering and analysing industry and macro data to identify trends and help develop views for sector-specific industry segments
- CA/ACA/ACCA/JIEB or equivalent qualified.
- At least 3 years of insolvency/restructuring experience.
- A secondment within a bank/lender would be advantageous.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across Australia. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.