Have you ever wondered what it would be like to walk to work along a golden sandy beach? What about a quick dip before work starts in crystal clear waters?
Most people have probably not had this thought as it is so removed from the norm but it certainly sounds good and even better once you realise the possibility! If this is something that sounds interesting and you fancy a little exploration then we may have something for you.
Levitate Recruitment are currently working with a number of specialist advisory business that are keen to recruit Insolvency Seniors & Assistant Managers for their Cayman Islands & BVI Offices. To be considered you need to have at least 4 years’ experience within corporate insolvency and you will require either the CPI or an accountancy qualification such as the ACA or ACCA.
- Support client service delivery on engagements including corporate restructuring, forensic analysis, insolvency appointments and solvent liquidations
- Manage the client relationship daily and liaise with third party professionals such as lawyers, fund managers, directors, regulatory bodies and registered agents
- Participate in the due diligence process and conduct business and industry research as required
- Supervise the analysis of client data and issues
- Lead the production of relevant liquidation documents, financial statements and undertake investigative analysis and research
- Ensure statutory compliance and adherence to current legislation, best practice and internal policies and procedures
- Participate in client presentations and meetings where appropriate
- Assume responsibility for components of engagements, be accountable for their own deliverables as well as supervising and reviewing the work of Associates as appropriate
- Take responsibility for completion of the statutory tasks of a liquidation in line with statutory rules or industry best practice as appropriate
- Employ a structured approach to project management to ensure complete client satisfaction, project delivery and project profitability
- Mentor Associates by coaching and assisting them in the management their work and through on-the-job training
- Participate in marketing events, business development and proposal writing
The firms are keen to conduct interviews immediately so please read below for more reasons as to why you should apply!
Benefits of Living & working in the Caribbean
- High salaries with very low tax or 0% tax.
- Laid back lifestyle in a glorious climate.
- High Standard of Living.
- Friendly like-minded professional people.
- Short Commute to work meaning more time to enjoy yourself.
- Lots of bars, restaurants and social events all year round.
- Lots of sporting clubs and community teams.
- Beautiful beaches with crystal clear waters.
- Contracts are typically 2 years but longer stays are encouraged.
- Opportunity to work on large International investigation & Insolvency assignments
- The opportunity to build an international network of professional contacts.
- Casual ‘office based’ dress code.
- Cosmopolitan population with multiple nationalities.
This is an opportunity to enhance your insolvency career with an offshore focus, as well as enjoy an excellent quality of life in the Caribbean. In joining these specialist firms you will build a great career platform and have the opportunity to work in other International locations such as the U.S. & Asia
Due to work permit requirements, our client will only consider candidates who possess a recognised accountancy or insolvency qualification (ACA, ACCA, CA, CPA, CPI or JIEB) and have a minimum of 4 years insolvency experience.