A newly formed Insolvency Practice who are headed up by a leading Scottish Insolvency Partner are currently hiring an Insolvency Manager to join their Glasgow office.
Working closely with the partner, you will take on a mixed portfolio of insolvency cases. You will be responsible for managing up to 3 staff whilst on assignment, providing ‘on the job’ training and guidance. Main duties will include:
- Acting as the lead on jobs undertaken
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Responding promptly to formal communications
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Allocating costs where appropriate
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
From the outset, you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. As you progress within the role your duties will become more delegation based, preparing you for a move into management.
You will need a proven track record in Insolvency having operated previously at Assitant Manager or Manager level. Previous experience of working on Administrations and Liquidations is essential and the CPI and/or JIEB qualification would be an advantage.