This leading Insolvency & Restructuring Specialist are seeking an Insolvency Manager to join their Glasgow office in accordance with their strategic growth plan.
- You will take on a portfolio of more complex cases to support the Senior Management team.
- You will be responsible for managing up to 3 staff whilst on assignment, providing ‘on the job’ training and guidance.
- Acting as the lead on jobs undertaken
- Liaising with Directors both pre and post appointment
- Liaising with Solicitors to obtain legal advice on issues incorporating wrongful trading and other antecedent transactions
- Responding promptly to formal communications
- Attending meetings with creditors and shareholders
- Preparing statement of affairs and estimated outcome statements
- Monitoring job WIP and costs to budget
- Allocating costs where appropriate
- Identifying risk issues and drawing them to the attention of management
From the outset you will have the opportunity to assist with the firm’s marketing activities. As you progress within the role your duties will become more delegation based, preparing you for a move into management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ corporate insolvency experience
- Ideally prior experience at Manager level
- ACA/ACCA/CPI or JIEB qualified advantageous