As a result of the existing Manager advancing into a more senior role, this well-respected Accountancy Practice require an experienced Insolvency professional to join the team. The role would suit an experienced Insolvency Manager or an Insolvency Assistant Manager looking for their next step.
- Reporting into the Insolvency Director you will take responsibility for the insolvency team.
- You will delegate and review works across a vast portfolio of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will undertake weekly meetings with the team, setting objectives and reviewing the previous week’s work.
- As part of the role you will ensure that adequate training and development is provided.
- You may on occasion be required to assist with the firms networking events.
This practice offers firm wide opportunities for professional growth and will typically look to promote from within where appropriate. Not only do they reward their employees financially, opportunities for flexible working hours may be offered.
- You will have been an assistant manager or above for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will have managed and supported a team of your own within an insolvency role.
- JIEB qualified would be advantageous but not a requisite.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.