Because of their existing Manager advancing into a more senior role, this well-respected Accountancy Practice require an experienced Insolvency professional to join the team. The role would suit an experienced or Insolvency Manager or an Insolvency Assistant Manager ready to step up.
- Reporting into the Insolvency Director you will take responsibility for the insolvency team.
- You will delegate and review works across a vast portfolio of corporate insolvency cases.
- You will undertake weekly meetings with the team, setting objectives and reviewing the previous week’s work.
- As part of the role you will ensure that adequate training and development is provided.
- You may on occasion be required to assist with the firms networking events.
This practice offers firm wide opportunities for professional growth and will typically look to promote from within where appropriate. Not only do they reward their employees financially, opportunities for flexible working hours may be offered.
- You will have been an assistant manager or above for a minimum of 2 years.
- You will have managed and supported a team of your own within an insolvency role.
- CPI/JIEB would be advantageous but not a requisite.